2 Peter 3:18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.
God has called us to GROW, and He has called us at Multiply Church to focus on five specific areas in growth this year:
1. Spiritual Maturity
2. Active Love
3. Authentic Generosity
4. Trusting Faithfulness
5. God honoring relationships.
We are using these five "I Will" proclamations to focus our hearts, minds, and attention on these five areas.
- "I will" grow in my knowing Jesus in a personal way.
- "I will" grow in my love of Jesus and people in word and actions.
- "I will" grow in my desire and actions to bless the family of God and others with the resources God has entrusted to me.
- "I will" grow in my living out God's desire for my life daily, and increasingly trusting Him to use and bless that.
- "I will" grow in all of my relationships to ensure that as much as it depends on me, God is honored and they are blessed by me.
As part of our efforts to GROW, we are reading through the entire Bible beginning in Genesis and going all the way to the end between now and April 2023. The messages each Sunday are following this thread, as well as us reading on our own through the week to see the big story and see God's Word come alive to us. We are encouraging every person to engage God by reading His Word along with us.
We have guided reading plans that will carry you through. The reading plan has you read just five days a week. This will be life changing for you if you will take the challenge. If you get behind, don't get overwhelmed or quit. Just pick back up for the current week and keep going. You can do this, and you will be so glad you did.
The most effective way to internalize what you read is to journal. We are using a very simple and effective method called the HEAR Method. Anyone can do it. Yes you!
Here are the reading plans for different ages, as well as a how to for using the HEAR journal method. We would love for your whole family to get in the WORD together.
Click below to open: